Fortnite *UGLY DRIP* FASHION SHOW! The UGLIEST & WORST Skin Combos WIN a V-BUCK GIFT! (SKIN CONTEST)

Fortnite *UGLY DRIP* FASHION SHOW! The UGLIEST & WORST Skin Combos WIN a V-BUCK GIFT! (SKIN CONTEST)
Fortnite *UGLY DRIP* FASHION SHOW! The UGLIEST & WORST Skin Combos WIN a V-BUCK GIFT! (SKIN CONTEST/SKIN COMPETITION!) Do you have a locker filled with UGLY Fortnite skins, backblings, and packaxes? Then this fashion show competition is meant for you! In today's video, my subscribers show off their ugliest & worst skin combos in hopes of claiming the #1 spot and winner of a FREE gifted skin! Make sure to have post notifications turned on so you don't miss out on my next fashion show stream! (coming very soon! I've been taking too long of a break!) Comment below what Fashion Show theme I should do next! ❤️ Support: 👍 ► If you enjoy my videos, the best way to support me is by simply subscribing and liking the video! 🔔 ► To get notified when I upload or stream, you can hit the bell button to turn on post notifications! 🎁 ► You can support me EVEN MORE by using my Creator Code in the Item Shop: FortniteFunny 🔌 Stay Connected with Me: 🐥 ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/FortniteFunnyYT 💬 ► Discord server: https://ift.tt/2llDC9c 📧 Business Email: FortniteFunnyYTOfficial@gmail.com Thank you for watching! 😘


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ads 720 x 90